Useful products for potency and libido
Not only were the Greeks worried about their male health, but also men in other countries were. So, for example, in the East to improve libido men drank snake blood, cooked testicles of different animals and even rhino horn. In North America and Europe, they drank raw eggs and ate walnuts.
Modern scientists know for sure that there must be enough certain vitamins in the food, including vitamin A, E and B. Also, a list of products that affect the potency and libido was made, among them there are:
- These fruits raise the level of serotonin, a hormone of happiness, contain a lot of potassium, and also increase energy
- fish and seafood, especially salmon, mackerel or tuna, as well as shellfish, mussels, oysters or shrimps. They are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids. These acids improve the synthesis of male sex hormones, thereby contributing not only to improving potency, but also to increasing the amount of sperm and its quality
- burning spices. Chili pepper, cumin, estragon, thyme, etc. All these herbs, spices, as well as spicy seasonings and sauces improve blood circulation throughout the body, including in the genitals, thereby naturally causing sexual desire and activity
- ginger tea. The root of ginger is an excellent remedy for many diseases, it also affects male health, diluting blood and removing toxins from the body. But do not give ginger to those people who have stomach problems, cholelithiasis or cirrhosis
- Root crops, such as turnip and its seeds, also help. Eating them, men feel an increase in potency and an increased desire
- oatmeal porridge is not only useful for digestion, but also contributes to the strengthening of male power. All this is due to the presence in the cereal amino acid L-arginine, which improves blood circulation in the genital organs, thereby positively affecting the libido.
In addition to the products described above, as prevention of problems with masculine health, such natural amplifiers of libido should be included in the diet:
- nuts, especially cedar and nutmeg
- figs, pomegranates, oranges
- vegetables; among them: celery, peppers, onions, garlic, parsley
- quail eggs and chicken eggs, etc.